Dental Art Images, LLC – Office Continuing Education
Dental Art Images & its staff will continue to further their education thru continuing education courses to provide our patients with the best, up-to-date dental care.
In February of 2012 the entire staff renewed their CPR certifications through a course taught at our office by Harrisburg Area Community College.
Other recent courses attended /certifications include:
- November 2011– Dr. Johnson is now certified to administer conscious sedation to our patients thru the use of nitrous oxide
- October 2011 – the whole staff attended a Radiation Protection update course at the office
- September 2011 – Dr. Davis & Dr.Johnson attended a course on “Gum Tissue Health”
- September 2011 – Bonnie attended a course on helping to train the memories of patients who have Parkinson’s, Dementia & Alzheimer’s.
- September 2011 – Bonnie attended a course on patient pain management
- September 2011 – Lori & Bonnie attended a course entitled “Just because they need it, doesn’t mean they’ll want it” pertaining to patients needs
- September 2011 – Lori & Bonnie attended a course entitled “Healing & Helping Yourself While Treating Your Patients”
- September 2011 – Kori & Diona attended a “Dental Office Administration” course in Scottsdale, AZ
- September 2011– Dr. Davis attended a Pankey study group and took Dr. Johnson along as her guest
- June 2011– the whole staff attended a course named “Keys to Successful Intra-oral Radiology”
- May 2011 – Dr. Davis attended a Pankey course in Florida entitled “Interdisciplinary Team Building” working with specialists. Dr. Davis has now completed the entire Pankey continuum series.
- May 2011-Dr Davis & Dr Johnson attended a course on Cone Beam Radiology and three dimensional Cat-Scans
- May 2011 – Dr. Johnson and his assistant Lauren attended an implant course in Allentown.
- April 2011 – Dr. Davis is now certified to offer oral appliance therapy to help patients who suffer from Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- April 2011 – Lauren & Diona attended a marketing & social media conference in April
- April 2011 – Dr. Davis attended a course through the Somnomed Academy on Obstructive Sleep Apnea. Our office is now able to help patients with this serious problem through the use of Oral Appliance Therapy
- April 2011 – Kelly attended an Invisalign Clear Essentials course
- March 2011 – Dr. Johnson attended a course that included topics such as chemical erosion of the teeth and the materials used to repair the effected tooth structure
- March 2011 – Dr Johnson attended a course on women’s health issues and how they relate to women’s oral health
- February 2011 – Lori & Bonnie attended a course to do a general review of hygienist duties in order to renew their licenses
- January 2011 – The whole staff attended an in-office course that included OSHA regulations/procedures review and patient emergency health issues, safety and organization in the event of an emergency